In addition to participating in the run/walk, making a donation or becoming a business sponsor,
- Help us spread the word by distributing MOM Race flyers at your school, church, office, favorite local establishments, etc.
- Be sure to ask permission before posting signs on private property and obey all no solicitation requests.
- To obtain color flyers or posters, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, phone number, and requested quantities
- Start an online fundraising campaign using Crowdrise and expand your reach by following these Helpful Hints.
- If you’d rather collection donations in person, please download a 2019 MOM Fundraising Form (PDF format or Excel format) to keep track of donations.
- Ask friends, family members, co-workers and others to support your MOM fundraising efforts. Let them know that all donations made to Mind Over Matter are tax exempt under IRS 501(c)(3).
- In order to be considered for the MOM fundraising challenge competition, all online donations and in-person fundraising packages (completed forms, individual checks, and a single check made payable to “Mind Over Matter” to cover all cash donations) are due by the end of advanced packet pick-up on Friday, May 3, 2019 at 7:00 PM. Donations turned in after this time will be accepted, but will not be counted towards your fundraising total.
- The individual and team that raise the most donations will win prizes and be acknowledged during the awards ceremony following the MOM Race!
Start a company
- Provide a work environment that values and encourages positive mental health
- Proudly display MOM Race flyers and promote the event to your employees and customers
- Offer employee gift matching
- Host an office fundraiser, e.g., $5 Denim Day
- Donate raffle prizes, refreshments, or other race-related products or services